Welcome to the pontoon lounging life.
Stretch out and take a load off in this pontoon boat. The Lounge’s luxurious club-style seating, found at both the front and the rear, provides 360° viewing on the water. It’s the perfect spot to enjoy the wind in your hair, take in the scenery, drink a nice cold beverage, and simply hangout.Download eBrochure
- Overall Length 19’5”
- Beam 96”
- Maximum Horsepower 90
- Fuel Capacity 95 L (25 US GAL)
- Deck Length 18’0”
- Pontoon Length 19’0”
- Pontoon Diameter 25”
- Maximum Persons 9
- Maximum Capacity 1750 lbs
- Weight 1650 lbs
- Large 25" diameter .090 gauge pontoon tubes
- Full-length protective extruded keels on tubes
- 4 deck-mounted lift and mooring cleats
- 8’ beam
- Individually treated 3/4" 7-ply marine-grade plywood
- Through-bolted floor fasteners and double-sealed seams
- 1 1/4” raised aluminum fence rails w/ 3/8” risers
- 3 Gates w/ posi-lock latches
- EZ-access rear gate
- Anti-vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Performance-enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
- Pressurized triple-section tube design w/ EZ-drain plug
- Dura-Deck EZ-Clean vinyl floor
- Tough shark-nosed cones w/ spray-deflecting fins
- Roto dash w/ chrome-bezeled gauges
- EZ-Reset circuit breakers
- Illuminated gauges
- Molded fibreglass console base w/ integrated storage
- Aluminum furniture bases with plenty of storage
- Captain's Sport Low-Back Chair
- Comfy L-shaped couch
- Chaise lounges w/ integrated storage
- 360º surround seating w/ 4 chaise lounge couches
- Two front couches for comfy lounging
Decks and Storage
- 10 drink holders
- Extra-large bimini top w/ 1 1/4” anodized aluminum frame
- Interior courtesy light
- Removable Oval table w/ integrated drink holders
- Navigational and bimini-mounted anchor lights
- 4 Deck-mounted mooring cleats
- Integrated fuel tank - 95 L
Choose Your PowerMotor models may not be exactly as shown.
2022 Q-Series LE 19 Lounge
Per WeekBoat price with selected motor upgrade
Scroll for more options
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart - Legend
Zero to 26 miles per hour
Fish or Cruise
26 miles per hour and above
31 miles per hour and above
We've equipped the Q-Series LE 19 Lounge with these amazing features.
Q-Series LE, Q-Series and V-Series Construction
This unique suspension seating is made up of a multi-directional stretch substructure backing, an added adhesive layer, followed by a heavy marine grade vinyl making up for a 50-ounce total vinyl covering, giving your passengers a smoother ride every time.
The aluminum seat frames have external and internal air flow that dries out the seat compartments while underway or at the dock.
Thick Lifetime Decking
A thicker floor means a stronger pontoon. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting. Each seam is sealed with LockOut sealing adhesive and is lined up over a cross member for exceptional dryness.
Thick 40 Gauge Quiet and Raised Fences
All thick .40 gauge fence panels are installed with anti-vibration foam to keep them quiet. They are installed with 3/8” risers to provide water runoff and exceptional ventilation.
Each section of the tubes are connected to one another by a small channel that allows any condensation to drain completely to the back of the tube and out of our Sure-Lock threaded drain plug.
Triple-Protected Tube Design
Our pontoons are divided into three separate compartments and sealed, making them air tight even in the event of a puncture. If the air can’t get out, water can’t get in.
Stainless Steel Fasteners
Stainless steel fasteners are used to attach the decking to the substructure. These provide a far stronger hold than pop rivets for years of problem free boating.
Wave-Slicing Wide Nose Cones
The wide nose cones deflect spray keeping you dry on the water, while the lifting fins provide the ultimate performance for a smooth ride every time.
This solid frame construction includes a double bolted transom, double solid full risers that are all connected together with double bolted .190 U-bar crossbeams on 2 tube pontoon models or .125 Hat channel crossbeams on 3 Tube pontoon models. We use .250 gauge U-bars at the bow and stern for unbeatable strength.
Thick Side Protector Keel (3-Tube Models Only)
Our thick side protector keels on the nose cones provide great protection against accidental side impacts at the dock.
3-year Mercury Warranty
Every Mercury 4-Stroke outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.*
Lifetime Floor and Deck Warranty
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers of marine-grade plywood, each individually treated, we can offer a lifetime warranty against rotting.
Legend Glide-On Trailer Warranty 5+1 Year
Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5 year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.*
Legend ProTech 5+1 Year Canvas Warranty
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew- Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stiching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
Lifetime Tube, Deck, and Transom Warranty
Legend pontoon boats are backed by a lifetime warranty on the pontoon tubes, deck, and transom so you will be assured of hassle-free boating for years to come. Plus our exciting 6 Year WOWranty now extends coverage on all your key components.*