You always wanted a convertible boat.
Converting from an awesome fishing boat to a boat that is perfect for the whole family only takes a few seconds. Just flip up the comfy rear extenda-deck converta-bench, pop the bow cushions back in place and everyone couldn’t be more comfortable.Download eBrochure
- Beam 97”
- Hull Depth 45”
- Inside Depth 31”
- Aluminum Thickness 0.100
- Maximum Horsepower 175
- Maximum Capacity 1949 lbs
- Bottom Width 76”
- Length 19’6”
- Package Length 21’1”
- Package Width 100”
- Towing Weight 2980 lbs
- Fuel Capacity 132 L (35 US gal)
- .100 gauge super-thick two-piece alum. hull construction
- Injected and level foam floatation
- Stainless Steel transom and bow eyes
- Treated 7-ply marine-grade plywood floor and decks
- EZ-clean Dura-Deck vinyl floor and marine carpet
- Large and practical slip-resistant side decks
- 3M highly reflective safety striping on Legend name
- Torsion beam energy transfer system
- 19º Deep-V hull w/ reverse chines
- Deluxe Command-Vu console w/ integrated drink holder
- Deluxe passenger console w/ integrated cool box
- Speedometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, tachometer
- EZ Reset Circuit Breakers
- Illuminated switches and gauges
- High profile clear-curved walk-through windshield
- Bow livewell - Aerated - 57 L
- Stern livewell - Aerated - 57 L
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe w/ overflow protection
- Legend EZ-Flip Extenda-Deck Converta-Bench
- 4 on the floor seat base configuration
- Removable ErgoMax swivel chairs - 2
- Deluxe Reclining Ergomax Captain's Chair w/ Headrest
Decks and Storage
- Large front casting deck w/ oversized storage
- Large rear casting deck w/ seat mount and storage
- Port and starboard integral lockable rod boxes - 9'
- Perko T-handle flush locks
- Rear battery storage area
- Drink holders - 7
- Lockable in-floor rod locker w/ tube holders for 6 rods
- 5 Mooring Cleats or Handles
- Removable navigation and anchor lights
- Pre-wired for electric trolling motor
- Built-in under-floor fuel tank - 132 L
- Removable Solid Brushed Aluminum Ski Pylon
- Automatic bilge pump
- Interior courtesy lights
Choose Your PowerMotor models may not be exactly as shown.
Per WeekBoat price with selected motor upgrade
Scroll for more options
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart - Legend
Zero to 26 miles per hour
Fish or Cruise
26 miles per hour and above
31 miles per hour and above
We've equipped the X20 with these amazing features.
All-Welded Series Construction
Intelliflex Hull Construction
Flexes and adapts to the water by dissipating energy from waves evenly throughout the hull, eliminating any chance of problem areas developing over time.
Injected Level Floatation
Not only will every Legend float even when filled with water, the injected foam creates a solid sub-floor bond that strengthens the boat and provides a silky smooth and quiet ride. Foam is injected halfway up the side-wall for extreme strength. Knock on it and see!
2-Piece Hull with No Side Seams
Eliminates a common weak area that causes side seam leaking on other welded boats.
Exclusive Comfort Ride Deep-V hull
Provides a dry, smooth and comfortable ride each and every time in all conditions provided by our sharply angled bow, deep V and reverse chines.
Interlocking Bow Ribs
Overlap the front torsion system, eliminating a common weak point on most other aluminum boats.
Solid Locking Extrusions
Hold each thick hull piece into a solid center for unmatched durability. The center extrusion is over one inch thick providing an extremely solid 1,054 gauge impact zone. This means over 5 times the protection of double plated hulls.
Torsion Beam Energy Transfer System
Provides your boat with necessary flexing, while remaining light and strong.
Thick Lifetime Decking
With a Lifetime Warranty against rotting or warping and delamination. A thicker floor with 7 individually treated layers means a stronger boat.
Reverse Angled Chines
Are bottom side edges that angle downward to create lift in the back for faster planing and increased stability.
All-Welded Models Warranty
3-Year Mercury Warranty
Every Mercury 4-Stroke outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.*
Lifetime Floor Warranty
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers, of marine grade plywood, each individually-treated, we can offer a lifetime warranty against rotting.*
Legend Glide-On 5+1 Year Trailer Warranty
Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5 year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.*
All-Welded Series Leakproof For Life Warranty
Every Legend All-Welded model carries our exciting and industry-leading Leakproof for Life Warranty. It is remarkably simple. It covers the entire structure of the hull against leaks through the hull for as long as you own the boat. In fact it’s the kind of warranty you won’t find on any other aluminum boat. Plus it is transferable, giving the second owner up to 10 years of protection.*
Legend ProTech 5+1 Year Canvas Warranty
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew- Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stitching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.*
Sure we’ve always had the industry’s best warranties on the structural parts of our boats, like the welds, main riveted seams, pontoon tubes, decks and transoms, but what about everything else in your boat? Well, most companies offer a 1 year warranty on the other stuff and some offer up to three years. Although this is very respectable, we figured we’d double that. Legend’s 6 Year WOWranty covers most other components for 6 long years. That gives you a lot of worry-free, quality, memory-makin’ time.