Q-Series cottage sport pro
Get some hindsight
When the best part of getting onto a pontoon is leaping off of it, this is the boat for you. Huge deck. Rear-facing couch. You'll have the time of your life jumping in and out of the water.
Splash Into Summer$138 Per Week $66,499*
Regular Price:$147 Per Week $70,999*
Interested in the cottagesport pro
+ Preferred Equipment Package
Usually $21,283 but we've made it free!See Details
Available in these great colours
Splash into summer! With up to $5,000 in savings! What memories will you make? Build and Price
- Overall Length 22’6”
- Beam 102”
- Maximum Horsepower 175
- Fuel Capacity 143 L (38 US GAL)
- Deck Length 21’3”
- Pontoon Length 21’0”
- Pontoon Diameter 25”
- Maximum Persons 12
- Maximum Capacity 2370 lbs
- Weight 2200 lbs
Let's chat! Have a question? Looking for more info?
Choosing the right boat can be tricky. Whether you’re into fishing, relaxing with friends and family or just looking to cruise our, representatives are here to guide you through finding the best fit for your on-water activities. Get started on your boating journey by filling out this form.
BBQ- Kuuma 160 BBQ with Therm Ignitor Mounting Post
Deckhand Electric Anchor Kit
Mooring Cover - Q-Series Cottage
Full Enclosure - Q-Series Cottage
Front Bimini - Q-Series Cottage
Ram Mount for Helix 7
Ram Mount for Helix 5
HELIX 7 CHIRP MDI GPS G4N
ROKK Wireless Charger – Active
Pontoon Oversized Fender Kit
Orion Econo Flare Kit
Legend Universal Life Jacket
Legend Deluxe Safety Kit
Fender Cleat Black 6PK
Black Legend Pontoon Fenders 36"X6"
- Large 25" diameter .090 gauge pontoon tubes
- Full-length protective extruded keels on tubes
- 4 deck-mounted lift and mooring cleats
- Extra-wide 8'6" beam
- Individually treated 3/4" 7-ply marine-grade plywood
- Through-bolted floor fasteners and double-sealed seams
- 1 1/4” raised aluminum fence rails w/ 3/8” risers
- 3 gates w/ posi-lock latches
- Ez-access rear gate
- Anti-vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Performance-enhancing all-aluminum v-transom
- Pressurized triple-section tube design w/ ez-drain plug
- Tough shark-nosed cones w/ spray-deflecting fins
- Charcoal black dash w/ chrome-bezeled gauges
- Ez-reset circuit breakers
- Illuminated switches and gauges
- Rotomold console
- Deluxe captain’s sport high back recliner and slider
- Comfy L-shaped couch
- 2 front rounded couches for comfy lounging
- 2 chaise lounges w/ integrated storage
Decks and Storage
- Drink holders - 7
- Ez-clean rear fun zone for watersports and entertaining
- Plush Soft-Step TeakWeave Flooring w/ Black Accents
- Extra-large bimini top w/ 1 1/4” anodized aluminum frame
- Interior courtesy light
- Removable oval table w/ integrated drink holders
- Navigational and bimini-mounted anchor lights
- 4 deck-mounted mooring cleats
- Integrated changeroom
- Integrated fuel tank - 95 L
Choose Your PowerMotor models may not be exactly as shown.
With MercuryBuild & Price
Per WeekBoat price with selected motor upgrade and promotional savings.
Scroll for more options
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart - Legend
Zero to 26 miles per hour
Fish or Cruise
26 miles per hour and above
31 miles per hour and above
We've equipped the cottage with these amazing features.
2023 Q-Series Lounge Sport PRO
2023 Q-Series Lounge Plus Sport PRO
2023 Q-Series Dual Lounge Sport PRO
2023 Q-Series Cruiser WS Sport PRO
What Legends are made of
A look into the construction of our Q-Series LE, Q-Series and V-Series.
Q-Series LE, Q-Series and V-Series Construction
This unique suspension seating is made up of a multi-directional stretch substructure backing, an added adhesive layer, followed by a heavy marine grade vinyl making up for a 50-ounce total vinyl covering, giving your passengers a smoother ride every time.
The aluminum seat frames have external and internal air flow that dries out the seat compartments while underway or at the dock.
Thick Lifetime Decking
A thicker floor means a stronger pontoon. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting. Each seam is sealed with LockOut sealing adhesive and is lined up over a cross member for exceptional dryness.
Thick 40 Gauge Quiet and Raised Fences
All thick .40 gauge fence panels are installed with anti-vibration foam to keep them quiet. They are installed with 3/8” risers to provide water runoff and exceptional ventilation.
Each section of the tubes are connected to one another by a small channel that allows any condensation to drain completely to the back of the tube and out of our Sure-Lock threaded drain plug.
Triple-Protected Tube Design
Our pontoons are divided into three separate compartments and sealed, making them air tight even in the event of a puncture. If the air can’t get out, water can’t get in.
Stainless Steel Fasteners
Stainless steel fasteners are used to attach the decking to the substructure. These provide a far stronger hold than pop rivets for years of problem free boating.
Wave-Slicing Wide Nose Cones
The wide nose cones deflect spray keeping you dry on the water, while the lifting fins provide the ultimate performance for a smooth ride every time.
This solid frame construction includes a double bolted transom, double solid full risers that are all connected together with double bolted .190 U-bar crossbeams on 2 tube pontoon models or .125 Hat channel crossbeams on 3 Tube pontoon models. We use .250 gauge U-bars at the bow and stern for unbeatable strength.
Thick Side Protector Keel (3-Tube Models Only)
Our thick side protector keels on the nose cones provide great protection against accidental side impacts at the dock.