Give new meaning to “couch surfing”
With the 21 foot version of this pontoon boat, the first thing you’ll notice is the full-size couch. For some, this is extra seating for friends and family. For the truly inspired, it’s a secret spot to take a nap. (We can keep a secret if you can.)Download eBrochure
- Overall Length 21’5”
- Beam 96”
- Maximum Horsepower 115
- Fuel Capacity 95 L (25 US GAL)
- Deck Length 20’0”
- Pontoon Length 21’0”
- Pontoon Diameter 25”
- Maximum Persons 10
- Maximum Capacity 2035 lbs
- Weight 1800 lbs
- Large 25" diameter .090 gauge pontoon tubes
- Full-length protective extruded keels on tubes
- 4 deck-mounted lift and mooring cleats
- 8’ beam
- Individually treated 3/4" 7-ply marine-grade plywood
- Through-bolted floor fasteners and double-sealed seams
- 1 1/4” raised aluminum fence rails w/ 3/8” risers
- 3 Gates w/ posi-lock latches
- EZ-access rear gate
- Anti-vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Performance-enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
- Pressurized triple-section tube design w/ EZ-drain plug
- Dura-Deck EZ-Clean vinyl floor
- Tough shark-nosed cones w/ spray-deflecting fins
- Roto dash w/ chrome-bezeled gauges
- EZ-Reset circuit breakers
- Illuminated gauges
- Molded fibreglass console base w/ integrated storage
- Captain's Sport Low-Back Chair
- 2 front rounded couches for comfy lounging
- 360º surround seating w/ 4 chaise lounge couches
- Chaise lounges w/ integrated storage
- Aluminum furniture bases with plenty of storage
Decks and Storage
- 10 drink holders
- Gates w/ posi-lock latches
- Navigational lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor lights
- Extra-large bimini top w/ 1 1/4” anodized aluminum frame
- Interior courtesy light
- Removable Oval table w/ integrated drink holders
- Navigational and bimini-mounted anchor lights
- 4 Deck-mounted mooring cleats
- Integrated fuel tank - 95 L
Choose Your PowerMotor models may not be exactly as shown.
2023 Q-Series LE 21 Lounge
Per WeekBoat price with selected motor upgrade
Scroll for more options
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart - Legend
Zero to 26 miles per hour
Fish or Cruise
26 miles per hour and above
31 miles per hour and above
We've equipped the Q-Series LE 21 Lounge with these amazing features.
Premium console includes a dashboard with motor gauges and a touchscreen GPS depth/fish finder.
This roomy console makes for a relaxed ride. Which is what you need as a captain. The swivel seat rotates 360°. It also slides forwards and back, helping you find your sweet spot. The tilt steering wheel can be raised or lowered to your preferred height. Easily watch your dashboard, the water, and what’s happening aboard your pontoon. All without ever getting up or straining any muscles in the process.
Q-Series LE, Q-Series and V-Series Construction
This unique suspension seating is made up of a multi-directional stretch substructure backing, an added adhesive layer, followed by a heavy marine grade vinyl making up for a 50-ounce total vinyl covering, giving your passengers a smoother ride every time.
The aluminum seat frames have external and internal air flow that dries out the seat compartments while underway or at the dock.
Thick Lifetime Decking
A thicker floor means a stronger pontoon. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting. Each seam is sealed with LockOut sealing adhesive and is lined up over a cross member for exceptional dryness.
Thick 40 Gauge Quiet and Raised Fences
All thick .40 gauge fence panels are installed with anti-vibration foam to keep them quiet. They are installed with 3/8” risers to provide water runoff and exceptional ventilation.
Each section of the tubes are connected to one another by a small channel that allows any condensation to drain completely to the back of the tube and out of our Sure-Lock threaded drain plug.
Triple-Protected Tube Design
Our pontoons are divided into three separate compartments and sealed, making them air tight even in the event of a puncture. If the air can’t get out, water can’t get in.
Stainless Steel Fasteners
Stainless steel fasteners are used to attach the decking to the substructure. These provide a far stronger hold than pop rivets for years of problem free boating.
Wave-Slicing Wide Nose Cones
The wide nose cones deflect spray keeping you dry on the water, while the lifting fins provide the ultimate performance for a smooth ride every time.
This solid frame construction includes a double bolted transom, double solid full risers that are all connected together with double bolted .190 U-bar crossbeams on 2 tube pontoon models or .125 Hat channel crossbeams on 3 Tube pontoon models. We use .250 gauge U-bars at the bow and stern for unbeatable strength.
Thick Side Protector Keel (3-Tube Models Only)
Our thick side protector keels on the nose cones provide great protection against accidental side impacts at the dock.
3-year Mercury Warranty
Every Mercury 4-Stroke outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.*
Lifetime Floor and Deck Warranty
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers of marine-grade plywood, each individually treated, we can offer a lifetime warranty against rotting.
Legend Glide-On Trailer Warranty 5+1 Year
Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5 year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.*
Legend ProTech 5+1 Year Canvas Warranty
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew- Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stiching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
Lifetime Tube, Deck, and Transom Warranty
Legend pontoon boats are backed by a lifetime warranty on the pontoon tubes, deck, and transom so you will be assured of hassle-free boating for years to come. Plus our exciting 6 Year WOWranty now extends coverage on all your key components.*