Relax, you’re on the water.
Leave your troubles behind when you climb aboard the V-Series Lounge pontoon boat. This boat is all about leisure and the easy life.Download eBrochure
Available in these great colours
- Overall Length 24’6”
- Beam 102”
- Maximum Horsepower 250
- Fuel Capacity 219 L (58 US GAL)
- Deck Length 23’3”
- Pontoon Length 22’0”
- Pontoon Diameter 27”
- Maximum Persons 13
- Maximum Capacity 2980 lbs
- Weight 3050 lbs
- Performance enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
- Individually treated 3/4" 7-ply marine-grade plywood
- Stainless Steel transom and bow eyes
- EZ-access rear gate
- Anti vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Extra-large bimini top w/ 1 1/4" anodized aluminum frame
- 1 1/4” raised aluminum fence rails w/ 3/8” risers
- Through-bolted floor fastening and double-sealed seams
- 4 integrated tube-mounted cleats
- 25" Diameter 0.080 gauge aluminum pontoon tubes
- Full-length protective extruded keels on tubes
- Extra-wide 8'6" beam
- Pressurized triple-section tube design w/ EZ-drain plug
- Wave -slicing front nose cones
- Triple-protected tube design
- F-Style rub rail support
- EZ-Drain tubes
- Stainless-steel elevator hardware
- Footed deck supports
- 4 deck mounted mooring cleats
- Chrome-bezeled gauges on a charcoal-black dashboard
- EZ Reset Circuit Breakers
- Illuminated switches and gauges
- Built-in sink
- Removable Tinted Windscreen
- Upgraded to tilt steering
- Removable table w/ integrated drink holders
- Integrated changeroom
- AM/FM stereo w/ MP3 port and 3 speakers
- LED interior mood lighting under seats
- Oversized boarding ladder
- Upgrade stereo to Bluetooth compatibility
- 12 Volt Power Outlet
- Aerated seat-mounted livewell or cooler
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe w/ overflow protection
- High capacity aerator pump
- Driver's High-Back Recliner w/ headrest and armrests
- Comfy L-shaped couch
- 2 front rounded couches for comfy lounging
- 2 chaise lounges w/ integrated storage
- Ultra-Soft Pillow-Top Furniture
- Driver’s Seat Slider
Decks and Storage
- Snagless marine carpet
- Rich teak and ivory vinyl rear decks for easy cleanup
- EZ-Clean Rear Fun Zone for watersports and entertaining
- Large double-wide sundeck w/ flip-up changeroom
- 9 drink holders
- Gates w/ posi-lock latches
- Navigational lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor lights
- Docking lights
Choose Your PowerMotor models may not be exactly as shown.
2023 V-Series Lounge 27″ Sport Pro
Per WeekBoat price with selected motor upgrade
Scroll for more options
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart - Legend
Zero to 26 miles per hour
Fish or Cruise
26 miles per hour and above
31 miles per hour and above
We've equipped the V-Series Lounge 27″ Sport Pro with these amazing features.
Q-Series LE, Q-Series and V-Series Construction
This unique suspension seating is made up of a multi-directional stretch substructure backing, an added adhesive layer, followed by a heavy marine grade vinyl making up for a 50-ounce total vinyl covering, giving your passengers a smoother ride every time.
The aluminum seat frames have external and internal air flow that dries out the seat compartments while underway or at the dock.
Thick Lifetime Decking
A thicker floor means a stronger pontoon. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting. Each seam is sealed with LockOut sealing adhesive and is lined up over a cross member for exceptional dryness.
Thick 40 Gauge Quiet and Raised Fences
All thick .40 gauge fence panels are installed with anti-vibration foam to keep them quiet. They are installed with 3/8” risers to provide water runoff and exceptional ventilation.
Each section of the tubes are connected to one another by a small channel that allows any condensation to drain completely to the back of the tube and out of our Sure-Lock threaded drain plug.
Triple-Protected Tube Design
Our pontoons are divided into three separate compartments and sealed, making them air tight even in the event of a puncture. If the air can’t get out, water can’t get in.
Stainless Steel Fasteners
Stainless steel fasteners are used to attach the decking to the substructure. These provide a far stronger hold than pop rivets for years of problem free boating.
Wave-Slicing Wide Nose Cones
The wide nose cones deflect spray keeping you dry on the water, while the lifting fins provide the ultimate performance for a smooth ride every time.
This solid frame construction includes a double bolted transom, double solid full risers that are all connected together with double bolted .190 U-bar crossbeams on 2 tube pontoon models or .125 Hat channel crossbeams on 3 Tube pontoon models. We use .250 gauge U-bars at the bow and stern for unbeatable strength.
Thick Side Protector Keel (3-Tube Models Only)
Our thick side protector keels on the nose cones provide great protection against accidental side impacts at the dock.
3-year Mercury Warranty
Every Mercury 4-Stroke outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.*
Lifetime Floor and Deck Warranty
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers of marine-grade plywood, each individually treated, we can offer a lifetime warranty against rotting.
Legend Glide-On Trailer Warranty 5+1 Year
Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5 year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.*
Legend ProTech 5+1 Year Canvas Warranty
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew- Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stiching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
Lifetime Tube, Deck, and Transom Warranty
Legend pontoon boats are backed by a lifetime warranty on the pontoon tubes, deck, and transom so you will be assured of hassle-free boating for years to come. Plus our exciting 6 Year WOWranty now extends coverage on all your key components.*