Is it possible to be too comfortable?
With the V-Series Dual Lounge pontoon, you’ll put that question to the test. Ultra soft, overstuffed, insanely plush. You’ll want to hang out here even when the boat’s ashore.Download eBrochure
Available in these great colours
- Overall Length 24’6”
- Beam 102”
- Maximum Horsepower 250
- Fuel Capacity 219 L (58 US GAL)
- Deck Length 23’3”
- Pontoon Length 22’0”
- Pontoon Diameter 27”
- Maximum Persons 13
- Maximum Capacity 2980 lbs
- Weight 3050 lbs
- Performance enhancing all-aluminum V-transom
- Individually treated 3/4" 7-ply marine-grade plywood
- Stainless Steel transom and bow eyes
- EZ-access rear gate
- Anti vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Extra-large bimini top w/ 1 1/4" anodized aluminum frame
- 1 1/4” raised aluminum fence rails w/ 3/8” risers
- Through-bolted floor fastening and double-sealed seams
- 4 integrated tube-mounted cleats
- 25" Diameter 0.080 gauge aluminum pontoon tubes
- Full-length protective extruded keels on tubes
- Extra-wide 8'6" beam
- Pressurized triple-section tube design w/ EZ-drain plug
- Wave -slicing front nose cones
- Triple-protected tube design
- F-Style rub rail support
- EZ-Drain tubes
- Stainless-steel elevator hardware
- Footed deck supports
- 4 deck mounted mooring cleats
- Chrome-bezeled gauges on a charcoal-black dashboard
- EZ Reset Circuit Breakers
- Illuminated switches and gauges
- Built-in sink
- Removable Tinted Windscreen
- Upgraded to tilt steering
- Removable table w/ integrated drink holders
- Integrated changeroom
- AM/FM stereo w/ MP3 port and 3 speakers
- LED interior mood lighting under seats
- Oversized boarding ladder
- Upgrade stereo to Bluetooth compatibility
- 12 Volt Power Outlet
- Aerated seat-mounted livewell or cooler
- Threaded Sure-Lock stand pipe w/ overflow protection
- High capacity aerator pump
- Driver's High-Back Recliner w/ headrest and armrests
- Comfy L-shaped couch
- 2 front rounded couches for comfy lounging
- 2 chaise lounges w/ integrated storage
- Ultra-Soft Pillow-Top Furniture
- Driver’s Seat Slider
Decks and Storage
- Snagless marine carpet
- Rich teak and ivory vinyl rear decks for easy cleanup
- EZ-Clean Rear Fun Zone for watersports and entertaining
- Large double-wide sundeck w/ flip-up changeroom
- 9 drink holders
- Gates w/ posi-lock latches
- Navigational lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor lights
- Docking lights
Choose Your PowerMotor models may not be exactly as shown.
2023 V-Series Dual Lounge 27″ Sport Pro
Per WeekBoat price with selected motor upgrade
Scroll for more options
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart - Legend
Zero to 26 miles per hour
Fish or Cruise
26 miles per hour and above
31 miles per hour and above
We've equipped the V-Series Dual Lounge 27″ Sport Pro with these amazing features.
Q-Series LE, Q-Series and V-Series Construction
This unique suspension seating is made up of a multi-directional stretch substructure backing, an added adhesive layer, followed by a heavy marine grade vinyl making up for a 50-ounce total vinyl covering, giving your passengers a smoother ride every time.
The aluminum seat frames have external and internal air flow that dries out the seat compartments while underway or at the dock.
Thick Lifetime Decking
A thicker floor means a stronger pontoon. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting. Each seam is sealed with LockOut sealing adhesive and is lined up over a cross member for exceptional dryness.
Thick 40 Gauge Quiet and Raised Fences
All thick .40 gauge fence panels are installed with anti-vibration foam to keep them quiet. They are installed with 3/8” risers to provide water runoff and exceptional ventilation.
Each section of the tubes are connected to one another by a small channel that allows any condensation to drain completely to the back of the tube and out of our Sure-Lock threaded drain plug.
Triple-Protected Tube Design
Our pontoons are divided into three separate compartments and sealed, making them air tight even in the event of a puncture. If the air can’t get out, water can’t get in.
Stainless Steel Fasteners
Stainless steel fasteners are used to attach the decking to the substructure. These provide a far stronger hold than pop rivets for years of problem free boating.
Wave-Slicing Wide Nose Cones
The wide nose cones deflect spray keeping you dry on the water, while the lifting fins provide the ultimate performance for a smooth ride every time.
This solid frame construction includes a double bolted transom, double solid full risers that are all connected together with double bolted .190 U-bar crossbeams on 2 tube pontoon models or .125 Hat channel crossbeams on 3 Tube pontoon models. We use .250 gauge U-bars at the bow and stern for unbeatable strength.
Thick Side Protector Keel (3-Tube Models Only)
Our thick side protector keels on the nose cones provide great protection against accidental side impacts at the dock.
3-year Mercury Warranty
Every Mercury 4-Stroke outboard is backed by a 3-year standard limited warranty to give you peace of mind. Ask us about Mercury Product Protection to extend your Mercury Factory Warranty for up to 8 years.*
Lifetime Floor and Deck Warranty
A thicker floor means a stronger boat. With 7 layers of marine-grade plywood, each individually treated, we can offer a lifetime warranty against rotting.
Legend Glide-On Trailer Warranty 5+1 Year
Every Legend Glide-On trailer by Shoreland’r is backed by a 5 year frame warranty and 1-year complete tongue to tail light warranty.*
Legend ProTech 5+1 Year Canvas Warranty
Legend ProTech All-Synthetic Tear and Mildew- Resistant Material is backed by a 5 Year Warranty and guaranteed not to rot or fade for five years. Stiching, zippers, seams and other top components are covered for 1 year.
Lifetime Tube, Deck, and Transom Warranty
Legend pontoon boats are backed by a lifetime warranty on the pontoon tubes, deck, and transom so you will be assured of hassle-free boating for years to come. Plus our exciting 6 Year WOWranty now extends coverage on all your key components.*