Summer Clear Out$224 Per Week $107,999*
2024 Price:$234 Per Week $112,999*
Interested in the aqua towersport pro
+ Preferred Equipment Package
Usually $29,280 but we've made it free!See Details
Available in these great colours
Extraordinary deals on boats you’ve been eyeing all season. Save today, cruise tomorrow.Find Your Dealer
- Overall Length 26’6”
- Beam 102”
- Maximum Horsepower 250
- Fuel Capacity 219 L (58 US GAL)
- Deck Length 25’3”
- Pontoon Length 24’0”
- Pontoon Diameter 27”
- Maximum Persons 14
- Maximum Capacity 2825 lbs
- Weight 3300 lbs
Let's chat! Have a question? Looking for more info?
Choosing the right boat can be tricky. Whether you’re into fishing, relaxing with friends and family or just looking to cruise, our representatives are here to guide you through finding the best fit for your on-water activities. Get started on your boating journey by filling out this form.
- Performance enhancing all-aluminum v-transom
- Ez-access rear gate
- 1 1/4” raised aluminum fence rails w/ 3/8” risers
- Full-length protective extruded keels on tubes
- Extra-wide 8'6" beam
- Pressurized triple-section tube design w/ ez-drain plug
- Large 27" diameter .090 gauge pontoon tubes
- 4 deck-mounted lift and mooring cleats
- Through-bolted floor fasteners and double-sealed seams
- 3 gates w/ posi-lock latches
- Anti-vibration foam-backed quiet fencing
- Plush soft-step teakweave flooring with black accents
- Tough 6 hpp shark-nosed cones w/ spray-deflecting fins
- Chrome-bezeled gauges on a charcoal-black dashboard
- Ez reset circuit breakers
- Illuminated gauges
- Molded fibreglass console base w/ integrated storage
- Comfy L-shaped couch
- 2 front rounded couches for comfy lounging
- Admiral high back recliner and slider
Decks and Storage
- Ez-clean rear fun zone for watersports and entertaining
- Large upper deck and slide
- Gates w/ posi-lock latches
- Navigational lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor lights
- Docking lights
- Interior blue ice mood lighting
- Large table w/ integrated drink holders and storage
- Navigational and bimini-mounted anchor lights
- 4 deck-mounted mooring cleats
- Integrated changeroom
- Built-in fuel tank - 219 L
- 2 Moveable Cup Holders with Stainless Cup Holders
Choose Your PowerMotor models may not be exactly as shown.
2023 aqua tower
With MercuryBuild & Price
Per WeekBoat price with selected motor upgrade and promotional savings.
Scroll for more options
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart
Motor Upgrades Speed Chart - Legend
Zero to 26 miles per hour
Fish or Cruise
26 miles per hour and above
31 miles per hour and above
We've equipped the aqua tower with these amazing features.
Q-Series LE, Q-Series and V-Series Construction
This unique suspension seating is made up of a multi-directional stretch substructure backing, an added adhesive layer, followed by a heavy marine grade vinyl making up for a 50-ounce total vinyl covering, giving your passengers a smoother ride every time.
The aluminum seat frames have external and internal air flow that dries out the seat compartments while underway or at the dock.
Thick Lifetime Decking
A thicker floor means a stronger pontoon. With 7 layers, each individually treated, we can offer a Lifetime Warranty against rotting. Each seam is sealed with LockOut sealing adhesive and is lined up over a cross member for exceptional dryness.
Thick 40 Gauge Quiet and Raised Fences
All thick .40 gauge fence panels are installed with anti-vibration foam to keep them quiet. They are installed with 3/8” risers to provide water runoff and exceptional ventilation.
Each section of the tubes are connected to one another by a small channel that allows any condensation to drain completely to the back of the tube and out of our Sure-Lock threaded drain plug.
Triple-Protected Tube Design
Our pontoons are divided into three separate compartments and sealed, making them air tight even in the event of a puncture. If the air can’t get out, water can’t get in.
Stainless Steel Fasteners
Stainless steel fasteners are used to attach the decking to the substructure. These provide a far stronger hold than pop rivets for years of problem free boating.
Wave-Slicing Wide Nose Cones
The wide nose cones deflect spray keeping you dry on the water, while the lifting fins provide the ultimate performance for a smooth ride every time.
This solid frame construction includes a double bolted transom, double solid full risers that are all connected together with double bolted .190 U-bar crossbeams on 2 tube pontoon models or .125 Hat channel crossbeams on 3 Tube pontoon models. We use .250 gauge U-bars at the bow and stern for unbeatable strength.
Thick Side Protector Keel (3-Tube Models Only)
Our thick side protector keels on the nose cones provide great protection against accidental side impacts at the dock.