Did someone say bacon?! We won’t lie, anything paired with bacon has to be good, but what about fish? Seems like an odd combination but it’s one of our favourites. Here is one of our go-to recipes when we reel in a nice big Pike:
- 2 large pike fillets
- 1 pound of bacon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat up the grill on medium to low heat.
- Cut the pound of bacon in half.
- Cut the pike fillets into 1 inch cubes.
- Wrap each pike cube with a bacon strip and secure with a toothpick.
- Add to barbecue on a foil tray and cook till bacon is at preferred crispness.
- Serve bacon wrapped fish with dipping sauces of your choice. Our favourites are spicy Thai sauce, spicy mayo, tartar sauce but plain old ketchup will do the trick.
Yours In Boating
© 2020 Legend Boats, a division of Duhamel & Dewar Inc.
Disclaimer: Prices, rates and specifications are subject to change or error. Pictures may show options. Ask for complete details. All illustrations, photographs and specifications in this website are based on the latest product information. See actual boat for complete accuracy. Legend reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colours, materials, equipment, specifications and models, and to discontinue models or equipment. For information on accessories, contact your local Legend dealer.
Please refer to your provincial laws regarding trailer brakes and ensure that your boat package and tow vehicle comply with the regulations in the provinces you intend to travel in. Brakes may be required in certain circumstances and can be purchased as an option or your trailer model can be upgraded before delivery if brakes are not available on certain trailers. It is your sole responsibility to ensure you comply with all provincial brake requirements for vehicles and also that you always operate your tow vehicle safely. Legend Boats accepts no responsibility with regards to provincial compliance.